Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jeremiah's Baptism: April 19,2009

Friend, Kristen Grinnell took all of these photos. She's a professional photographer based out of Santa Barbara and has posted photos & a slideshow. I recommend the slideshow as a quick view, but below are some highlights.

Here's the link to the slideshow:
http://www.grinnellphoto.com/slideshows/jeremiahbaptism/

And here's the link to the photos (Enter Id: jeremiahsbaptism):
http://web.sendtoprint.net/proofbook/login.asp

Getting Baptized!


"Come to the water...bring the children..."


Godparents and parents during the Baptism


"It takes a village to raise a child..." Here are a few members of Jeremiah's village, with whom he LOVED being photographed!

Being showered with love for Mommy and Daddy


An Ehren gal sandwich! With Aunt Jennie and Grandma Ehren


With Step-Grandpa Mark and Grandma Ehren (I love Grandma's big necklace!)


With Grandma Graham aka "GG", Aunt Natasha, and Grandpa Graham


With Mommy's friends: Chris, Rachel, Sarah, Jen, and *BRILLIANT* photographer Kristen


With Grandpa Ehren and Step-Grandma Susie


I love my Aunt Natasha! She's so fun and I love playing with her braids!


Being a new member of the Catholic Community is exhausting!

No comments: